ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING GeForce 11GB OC Edition VR Ready 5K HD Gaming HDMI DisplayPort DVI Overclocked PC GDDR5X Graphics Card
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ships from and sold by Fateka USA
( stars, based on 294 reviews)
Powered by NVIDIA Pascal, the ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080TI OC Edition is the world's fastest gaming GPU, delivering jaw-dropping 5K HD gaming experiences with 11GB GDDR5X memory and 1708 MHz boost clock. Outshine the Competition with Aura Sync RGB while GPU Tweak II and DirectCU III maximize performance.
Graphics RAM: GDDR5X
- Size: Boost Clock 1708 MHz
- Brand: Asus
- Model: ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING
- Aspect ratio: Unknown
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 5.28" h x 2.07" w x 11.73" l, 2.00 pounds
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 980 11unknown-units
- Processors: 1
- 1708 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) featuring 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit memory, 3584 CUDA cores, and 11GB Frame Buffer
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting with additional 4-pin RGB header provides a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of ASUS Aura Sync enabled products
- MaxContact plus Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers 2X more GPU to heatsink contact for increased cooling efficiency with premium quality aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- Patented wing-blade 0dB fans with FanConnect II maximizes cooling performance using three axial fans to deliver 105% more air pressure and dual 4-pin headers for referencing chassis fans to GPU temperatures.
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and a free 1-year premium license of XSplit Gamecaster
- Supports the latest DirectXTM 12 and GeForce gaming features while delivering a maximum resolution of 7680 x 4320 for the ultimate 5K gaming experience
- 5K Gaming and VR Ready with 2x HDMI 2.0, 2x DisplayPort 1.4, and 1x DVI port to simultaneously connect your VR headset and up to 4 monitors
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Amazing! Best looking 1080.
Amazing! As of 2017 only 2 gpus are better and one (titan xp) is so much more money making it not nearly as good of a value as the 1080. The 1080ti is great but also more expensive and unless your 4k gaming the 1080ti is way over powered. The only problem I have with the 1080 is that the 980ti is 95% to 99% just as good but the 980ti is normally cheaper depending where you look. The only place the 1080 really shines way above the 980ti is the VR area. The absolute best 1080 is the Asus Strix though in my opinion because it is awesome to have 2 HDMI outputs, one for your monitor or tv and the other for your VR setup. My strix auto over clocked and by manually doing the oc myself I barely got another 3% out of it, this made the card hotter and wasn't worth it with the noise of the fans being auditable. The fans under 60% speed are so quite if your volume is up even a little you won't hear the fans even if your pc is close to you. These cards are worth it if your looking to do light 4k gaming and super high any other resolution.
33 of 35 people found the following review helpful.
OVERKILL but totally worth it UPDATE VERY IMPORTANT
By nate moreland
****DO NOT RUN TWO OF THESE CARDS IN SLI IF YOU DONT PLAN ON WATERCOOLING THEM IMMEDIATELY***
Luckily i didnt catch the first card on fire.
I havent finished my loop yet, (thanks slow ekwb shipping)
but i jumped the gun and put both in my case on air. There is only roughly half an inch of clearance between the top card and the cover for the second plate. long story short wiith 6 3000rpm noctuas in my case with superb airflow, i was hitting 95c under load.
thankfully the card shuts off before any real damage can be done. meanwhile the bottom card was only hitting 65c on air.
by itself on air this card is awesome, but if you even think about getting a second one, you better have enough cash to throw it in a water loop.
*** yet another update ***
Finally have the 1080ti sli custom loop set up and wow these cards are awesome.
the sli doesn't scale as well as older cards, but im able to keep these cars under 50 in full load.
and of course, 4k is a dream with these suckers.
Very very well built card, just preordered the second one for sli. The temps are pretty close to the founders card on air. I will come back with some info on the card on water once i get my loop set up and the second card arrives at my door. A lot of people were saying that the power cord gets in the way of the infinity glass, but i just ran the cable to the side and it looks fine to me. Also this card is really heavy, way heavier than i expected. So card sag could be a problem on lower end motherboards. but again you can always grab a gpu stand if you are into that.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Great card but too hot for air cooled SLI
Great card, great overclocking, but impossible to cool two or more of these in any case without water cooling. I have two in SLI and need to leave the side of the case off with a desk fan pointed at the cards to prevent them from overheating. With this setup, top one runs about 70C, bottom at about 60C at full load and fans on auto. I only have a half slot of spacing between them, which is all my mobo can provide.