Dell Inspiron 3000 15.6-Inch HD Laptop(Intel Core i3 Processor 2GHz, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.0, Windows 10)
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by GoldenDustDealer
( stars, based on 79 reviews)
Key features and Benefits: Loud and clear-MaxxAudio Technology
Strong wireless connections-802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.0
Operating system: Windows 10
Display: 15.6 inch HD LED-LCD Display (1366 x 768)
Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
Processor: 5th Gen Intel Core i3-5005U Dual-Core mobile processor, 2.0 GHz
Memory: 6GB system memory
Hard drive: 1TB HDD
Ports: 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo, 10/100 Ethernet
Video: Intel HD Graphics 5500
Media Card Reader: yes
Optical Drive: DVD-RW
Wireless connectivity: 802.11ac and Bluetooth
Built-in HD webcam with microphone: YES
Battery: 4-cell lithium-ion
Dimensions(inches): 15" x 10.2" x 0.9"
Weight(pounds): 4.85 pounds
- Amazon Sales Rank: #897 in Personal Computers
- Size: Intel Core i3-5005U/6GB/Non-Touch
- Color: Black
- Brand: Dell
- Model: Dell i3558
- Dimensions: .90" h x 10.20" w x 15.00" l, 4.85 pounds
- CPU: Intel Core i3 2 GHz
- Memory: 6GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Hard Disk: 1TB
- Graphics: integrated
- Processors: 2
- Battery type: Lithium Ion
- Display size: 15.6
- Intel Core i3-5005U Dual-Core Processor(3M Cache, 2.0GHz), Intel HD Graphics 5500
- 15.6-inch HD (1366 x 768) Truelife LED-Backlit Display, Energy-efficient LED backlight.
- 6GB 2 DIMM DDR3L 1600M Memory, 1TB 5400 RPM SATA Hard Drive. It has Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD).
- 802.11ac Next-generation wireless connectivity, Bluetooth 4.0, 10/100 Ethernet, Stereo speakers, MaxxAudio, 720p HD Webcam, HDMI (1), USB 3.0 (1), USB 2.0 (2), Built-in media reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC), Full-size keyboard with numeric keypad
- Windows 10 64 Bit operating system, 4 cell battery, Black
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Deeply regret this purchase. SUPER slow, unreliable connectivity, CONSTANTLY updating and reminding you of things.
By N. Gillispie
I bought this laptop to use in grad school. It seemed to have what I needed, be from a reliable brand and the price was very good. However, I regret this purchase. It is very slow, CONSTANTLY is updating itself (either Dell or Windows updates) -- the updates are very, very slow and require frequent restarts of the computer and has trouble with WiFi connectivity. Windows 10 is just awful. Things are constantly popping up to remind you of something or that Windows 10 prefers to work with whatever . . . The slowness and constant interruptions are making it very difficult to get work done. If I could return this laptop, I would. I would buy something with a better processor and that did not have Windows 10. Honestly, my iPhone and even my Kindle and 5 year old desktop computer (a Samsung with an i3) are far faster, more reliable and less irritating to work with. This computer reminds me of everything that people hate about PCs.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
He says it's great to download anything
By Julie Schubert
I bought this for my 14 year old son, he loves it. He says it's great to download anything, its fast and efficient! Great for gaming too.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
By Kindle Customer
Excellent laptop for the price. My grandson loves it for his college courses.