Garmin Vívoactive HR GPS Smart Watch, Regular fit - Black (Certified Refurbished)
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by GPS Nation
( stars, based on 178 reviews)
Run, bike, swim, golf, ski and more with vivo active HR, the GPS smartwatch with Elevate wrist heart rate technology. Outside of your more active moments, its built-in activity tracker counts steps throughout the day and measures calories burned. The sunlight-readable, high-resolution touchscreen features smart notifications such as call, text, email, social media alerts and more. Customize your watch with more than 1,300 apps, watch face designs, data fields and widgets from our Connect IQ store. Battery charge lasts through all your activities with up to 8 days in watch/activity tracking mode (no GPS) or up to 13 hours using GPS.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #618 in GPS or Navigation System
- Color: Black
- Brand: Garmin
- Model: 010-N1605-03
- Display size: 1.2
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 24/7 HEART RATE MONITORING - Elevate wrist heart technology gives you heart rate all day and night -no additional strap required - Activity Tracking Accuracy
- LONG BATTERY LIFE - Up to 8 days in watch/activity tracking mode
- INTENSITY MINUTES - Monitor your progress against aerobic activity goals recommended by health organizations like the American Heart Association
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS - Set any notification from your mobile device to come over - When paired with a compatible smartphone
Most helpful customer reviews
49 of 50 people found the following review helpful.
Refurbished is a great value!
By J. Thompson
I've been wearing this for a week so far. It arrived as promised the next Day (I paid the extra 3.99 for next day shipping so I could have it before the weekend). I wasn't sure if I would like it because of the size, but it's actually more comfortable than my Fitbit Charge HR that I've been wearing on the other wrist for over a year now. Took forever to get used to that one. I've been wearing them both for comparison, as this is my first experience with Garmin wearables. I agree with other reviewers that the Fitbit app is easier to use, but the Garmin Connect app gives you a lot of really useful information and the plethora of apps, widgets & watch faces available for free download make it fun & customizable. My favorite is the skiing activity tracker. It makes a map of all your runs that you can look at on your phone or computer, and automatically pauses whenever you stop or get on the lift. It works pretty well; only one time in 3 days of skiing did it miss a lift ride. I also love that it's waterproof, although I haven't showered in it or doused it yet. I'm perfectly happy with the factory refurbished item, and am buying a 2nd one for my husband today. The cost saving is fantastic, and it still has a 1-year warranty from Garmin. It arrived with a 50% charge and I charged it fully that day, then again a few days later when it looked to be getting low, although it probably didn't need it yet. It looks low now, but when I checked the percentage in settings, it's still at 21%, so will give it another day or 2 & see what happens when it actually dies. It's looking like about 5-6 days on a charge, which I'm happy with, especially with the amount of gps use and new-toy-playing-around I've been doing. All in all, the refurbished tracker is a great value for all the functionality you get. It looks brand new, just didn't come with all the fancy packaging.
17 of 17 people found the following review helpful.
Return was accepted no problem and we promptly go a replacement that has been perfect and had been in the pool for over 20 ...
We ordered 1 and it failed when it went for a swim. Touch screen stopped working. Return was accepted no problem and we promptly go a replacement that has been perfect and had been in the pool for over 20 hours with no problem. Both looked like new, so I am not sure what happened with the first one.
13 of 13 people found the following review helpful.
Great replacement for Microsoft Band owners
By Brent Keller
I've had the Vivoactive HR for a little over a month now and I'm really enjoying it. I had a Microsoft Band (v1) and I really liked the Band but it was giving me a rash and they discontinued the product line so I chose this as a replacement. I still miss some features of the Band but the Vivoactive HR is a really good replacement. It has a similar set of sensors and does everything I need it to do. Here's a quick list of what I like and don't like:
- Waterproof! I wore it in and out of the pool for a week on vacation and it was great.
- Strap is more comfortable than the MS Band
- Automatic sleep tracking is great. You might have to edit the first couple entries until it gets used to your movement
- Garmin Connect app is pretty good though I have trouble getting it to consistently recognize my installed connectIQ apps
- ConnectIQ apps and watch faces are awesome. Shoutout to actiface, it's great!
- My wrist seems to be between 2 notches in the strap so it's either a little too tight or a little too loose, but it's not a big deal really
- Stair counting doesn't seem to work all that great. I go up and down the stairs in my house many times a day and it only seems to count about a third of the trips I make up the stairs. Maybe that's just my indoor environment being too consistent or something.
- Doesn't seem to have a general workout activity. I liked tracking my HR during non-running workout sessions on my Band. Maybe it's just not necessary on this device, I haven't done too much experimentation on that yet.
Overall I'm pleased with the Vivoactive HR and I'm glad I picked it up.