Nintendo Switch - Neon Blue and Red Joy-Con
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by AMAZ0N(NoTaxAnywhere)
( stars, based on 691 reviews)
Introducing Nintendo Switch, the new home video game system from Nintendo. In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system can be taken on the go so players can enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system, with unprecedented new play styles brought to life by the two new Joy-Con controllers.
Home Gaming System
At home the main unit rests in the Nintendo Switch dock, which connects the system to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room.
Lift Nintendo Switch from the dock and instantly transition to handheld mode for on-the-go gaming. By sharing Joy-Con, players can go head-to-head while away from home. You can also enjoy the same great games in tabletop mode by using the included stand to prop the system up.
New Play Styles
Remove the detachable Joy-Con from either side of Nintendo Switch for more play styles:
- One player can use a Joy-Con in each hand
- Two players can each take one
- Multiple Joy-Con can be employed by numerous people for a variety of gameplay options (additional Joy-Con sold separately)
- Slip a set of Joy-Con into a Joy-Con grip accessory, mirroring a more traditional controller. Or, select an optional Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
Bring together up to 8 Nintendo Switch systems for local face-to-face multiplayer.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #23 in Video Games
- Color: Neon Red + Blue
- Brand: Nintendo
- Model: HACSKABAA
- Released on: 2017-03-03
- ESRB Rating: Rating Pending
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 4.02" h x 1.12" w x 1.41" l, 3.75 pounds
- Nintendo Switch console, Nintendo Switch dock, Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R), and Two Joy-Con strap accessories
- One Joy-Con grip, HDMI cable, and Nintendo Switch AC adapter
Most helpful customer reviews
670 of 727 people found the following review helpful.
Fantastic concept and execution, its becoming even better with maturity.
By KF Mush
UPDATE: Without spending too much time back-treading over my review, I’m changing my review to 5 stars (from 4) for the following reasons:
1) the screen has never gotten a scratch after hundreds of hours of use. Even with some fairly casual handling a couple of drops. Not a scratch. Maybe I’m lucky, but IMO, the plastic seems sufficiently durable.
2) The joy-con connectivity problem is well-sorted at this point.
3) Online play is cheap enough to not be a bother ($20/year) and I can’t make judgments until it goes live.
4) I don’t know if I’d call this console “cheap” anymore. For its price point, it is extremely sturdy and well-made.
5) The library is growing fast, with great content. A good library is an important point for a console.
6) Most importantly: It is my all-time favorite gaming system. I’m a Nintendo fan, for sure, but I’ve been primarily a PC gamer for the past few years. I hardly play PC games much right now.
45 of 48 people found the following review helpful.
Absolutely amazing! Love the crap outta this thing! The only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars is because my unit was apparently affected by the early production run issues where the left Joycon loses connectivity between the unit while it is docked with the TV. I guess one of these days I'll get around to calling Nintendo to see about replacing the left Joycon...but for now...1: it's too much fun and I can't bear to be without a Joycon for 1-2 weeks, and 2: I have been mostly playing in handheld mode anyway so I don't notice the problem in that setup.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
It was delivered quickly The screen is the perfect size to use as a hand held device
I mainly use this as a handheld device since I do not have tv.
It was delivered quickly
The screen is the perfect size to use as a hand held device. The picture is crystal clear. The controls are great and I love how I essentially get to use the controls in three different configurations.
The battery charges quickly and the charge lasts me about three hours when I play 'Zelda: Breath of the Wild' on it.
It feels of sturdy construction. When I pull it out of the dock or carry case to play I feel like I am going on an adventure. . . I deserve punishment for that last sentence.
Great overall console. I can't wait for the catalog of games to grow larger.
I was a PC only gamer for years. This is the first console I have bought since the original playstation and nintendo 64.
Because I work a lot and I am tired of sitting at desk when I want to play games this console has rejuvenated my desire to play games again.Nintendo made a winner in my opinion.