Tile Mate & Slim Combo Pack, Key/Wallet/Item Finder, 4-pack
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
( stars, based on 337 reviews)
Never lose your keys, wallet, purse, laptop or phone again with the Tile Combo Pack —Bluetooth trackers designed for all your essentials. Tile Mate is designed with a convenient hole to easily loop onto keychains or drop into a bag or purse. Tile Slim is as thin as two credit cards and easily slides into your wallet or sticks to thin objects to like laptops and notebooks. Use the simple app to see the last place you had your item on a map. Then make your Tile ring to quickly find it. If it’s your phone you’re looking for, simply press the button on any of your Tiles to make your phone ring -even if it’s on silent. With over 6 million Tile devices sold, the Tile community is the world’s largest lost and found network. Supported Apple Devices using iOS 8.1 and up: iPhone (Released 2011 or later): 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 7, 7 Plus and 6s Plus iPad (Released 2012 or later): 3rd Gen, 4th Gen, Air iPad Mini, iPod Touch Apple Watch. Supported Android Devices using 4.4 or higher (KitKat or Lollipop): OnePlus One, Samsung Galaxy S5*, S6*, S7* Samsung Note 4*, Note 5*, HTC One*, HTC One M8*, LG Nexus 4*, 5*, 6*. *IMPORTANT - Please be advised that Tile’s connectivity and app are affected by a known Bluetooth issue with devices using Android 6.0.0 (Marshmallow). Connectivity appears to be fixed in Android 6.0.1. Google has already begun to release 6.0.1, so please be sure to upgrade your OS as soon as it's available for your device. Thank you!
- Amazon Sales Rank: #21 in Cell Phone Accessories
- Size: 2 Slim + 2 Mate
- Brand: Tile
- Model: EC-07004
- Released on: 2016-10-31
- Dimensions: .18" h x 1.34" w x 1.34" l, .6 pounds
- Battery type: Lithium Manganese Dioxide
- Display size: 0
- The Tile Combo pack includes 2 Tile Slim and 2 Tile Mate Bluetooth trackers - perfect for keeping track of your essential items like your keys, bag, wallet, and laptop.
- Tile Mate is designed with a convenient hole to loop onto keychains or drop in a bag, Tile Slim is as thin as two credit cards and slides into your wallet or sticks to thin objects like laptops.
- The easy-to-use, free Tile app remembers the last time and place it saw your Tile, so if you left it somewhere, you'll always know where to look. Mate: 34 x 34 x 4.65mm Slim: 54 x 54 x 2.4mm
- Use your smartphone to make your Tile ring when it's nearby but out of sight. Can't find your phone? Simply double press the button on your Tile to make your phone ring -even on silent!
- If your Tile isn't where you left it, the Tile community can anonymously help you and update the location of your item if another phone running the Tile app comes within range of your missing item.
Most helpful customer reviews
293 of 305 people found the following review helpful.
One year battery life then buy again through their "recycle" program
By John J. Kosequat
Work pretty great, connected very easily and are all functioning as advertised. My only complaint about this product is that the battery only lasts one year and then you buy new tiles at their "discounted price". So it becomes likes a permanent annual subscription and I assume replacement price are not as friendly as Amazons because they sell their tiles at a much higher price through their payment site. If they reform this policy to make the replacement tiles much cheaper I will stick with them, if not I'll probably just find whatever knockoff is around by next year considering this technology is just basic Bluetooth connectivity
77 of 77 people found the following review helpful.
Chimes should be louder
Purchased this as a gift for my daughter and son-in-law, who is always losing his keys, wallet. Unfortunately the chimes are so faint you can barely hear it. Not sure if it will help them find anything!
302 of 324 people found the following review helpful.
DIES IN A YEAR, whether you use it or not.
I second the review that complains about the Subscription Model. You have to buy a new one every year, like it or not. They're not very up front about it, burying this tiny little detail deep in the product description -- you'd seldom find it unless you knew what to look for. These things aren't cheap, and then they're dead in a year and they eagerly start hitting you with promos about buying a new one. I don't care how much they charge or how long they last as long as that information is prominently displayed and purchasers can make their own decision about the costs of owning the product over a set amount of time. But discovering my $30 purchase turned into a worthless piece of plastic was a big surprise to me, and if I'd known that would happen when I'd bought it I would have either not made the purchase (probably) or weighed the pros and cons and decided to live with that limitation. But keeping that info quiet is a deceptive business practice in my book.