DBPOWER T20 1500 Lumens LCD Mini Projector, Multimedia Home Theater Video Projector Support 1080P HDMI USB SD Card VGA AV for Home Cinema TV Laptop Game iPhone Andriod Smartphone with Free HDMI Cable
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by OXA USA COM
( stars, based on 2039 reviews)
1. DBPOWER 1500 lumens mini video projector , do you want to have amazing watching experience at home? DBPOWER mini video projector is your best choice at a reasonable price, which has high fidelity images and focusing function. It will enhance the images to make the pictures crisp and clear through the technical processing and optimization. You can improve the focusing by adjusting the projector lens to focus on the image. 2.Specifications: Imaging technology: TFT LCD, Brightness: 1500 lumens Contrast: 1000:1, Aspect ratio: 16:10 Projection ratio: 1.4:1 Native resolution: 800X480 pixels Supported resolution: 1920X1080 pixels Keystone: Manual correction 15° Throw distance: 1.5-5M Screen size: 32-176 inches 3.Why choose DBPOWER T20 portable mini projector? Upgraded LED light technology - more bright than other projectors Updated fan sound and system - the fan noise is lower than other basic LED projectors,. Large screen experience - relax your eyes from TV, keystone function - adjust the image size to be normal. 4.Warm notices: Not recommended for PPT, word, excel or business presentation. To connect DBPOWER mini projector with iPad or smart phone, you need a wireless HDMI adapter. For android phone which supports MHL, you need a MHL to HDMI cable, for iPhone/iPad, you need a lighting to HDMI adapter cable. To connect the mini video projector with PC/ laptop, please help adjust the PC/laptop display resolution to 800*600 or 1024*768, which can provide the best clarify. Please note that it only provides clear image in dark room. 5. Packing contents : 1 x DBPOWER mini projector 1 x remote control (battery is not included) 1 x 3 in 1 AV cable 1 x HDMI cable 1 x user manual
- Amazon Sales Rank: #48 in Office Product
- Color: White
- Brand: DBPOWER
- Model: T20
- Aspect ratio: 1.66:1
- Dimensions: 4.50" h x 8.00" w x 12.00" l, 2.10 pounds
- 50% brighter than ordinary led projector: DBPOWER LCD mini projector is ideal for home entertainment in dark, more brighter than ordinary led projectors. Not recommend for PPT or business presentation.
- Updated fan sound and system : DBPOWER video projector is equipped with an innovative cooling system with heat dispersion, as well as the fan sound cut in half with noise suppression.
- Amazing watching experience: 32-176-Inch with projector distance 1.5m-5m, the best projector distance is about 2-2.5m with the image size of 130-Inch, which can make you enjoy best watching experience.
- Connecting your phone: With wireless HDMI dongle(not included), you can connect your smartphone (support MHL function)/ iPad to the projector, perfect and convenient for home entertainment.
- Leading warranty service: 3-YEAR warranty service and professional customer service & Technical Support. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us.
Most helpful customer reviews
558 of 585 people found the following review helpful.
More Than Worth the Money!!
[[VIDEOID:cbe699ce72ca4159fab4a7e76f5c1512]] We bought this projector for digital decorating for Halloween for the first time. It was the 2nd mini projector we bought - the first wouldn't work for the project I was doing. I didn't quite know what to expect ordering another small projector. When I received this one I was pleased with the sturdier "feel" and quality of it. Right out of the box it felt like a much better projector. When I plugged in the flash drive with the digital images I wanted to run - it worked perfectly right off the bat. Another GREAT feature was that it has a headphone jack which allowed me to plug in external speakers. Even though the speakers on the projector are quite susfficient - this was outside and I needed the extra volume. I really like the small size - I had bought 2 other projectors because we were told to get 1800+ lumens but they're full size and very bulky. However, this small, easy-to-operate, 1500 lumen projector was more than bright enough for what I was doing. Instead of putting this away for a year to only use on Halloween (as I'll be doing with the other two bigger ones), I'm keeping this out to use for movie watching!! :D
I've included two very short video that shows the projection of the digital files onto uncarved pumpkins - as you can see - this projector did a wonderful job! Would recommend it highly.
299 of 317 people found the following review helpful.
Expectations May Have Been To High, But...
By Amazon Customer
Its okay for an inexpensive LED projector. Don't expect a big bright, beautiful, clear image. If you are use to a powerful vivid HD quality projector you will be disappointed. I purchased it for a little travel around presentation projector. It gets the job done. The video review on it makes it seem a lot better than what you actually get. From that video I was a little disappointed.
------ end of original review -------
One More Thing... they have excellent customer service. When they saw my original "Three Star" review they immediately reached out to me via e-mail and wanted to know if they could do anything for me to fix my issue, they even offered me a discount to the price I paid to make it up to me or return the unit for a full refund.
The following is my response to their e-mail, sent on 2/8/2017
"Thank you for your e-mail and your concern. I appreciate the gesture.
As for the unit, I can work with it, as I stated "it gets the job done". I use it for a basic video presentation.
I think my expectations were high as to the quality of the picture. The demo video that is linked to the Amazon page for your projector is what sold me on the product. The unit in the video looked like it gave off a clear vivid, crisp powerful picture in the video. According to my perception I was not able to get that same quality image that I saw in that video, hence my review. I tried to express my experience in my review that my expectations might have been too high, beyond the units performance level, which directly lead to my disappointment.
I appreciate your gesture of the XX% discount. I don't feel right about returning a product that I have opened and used. I made the purchase, I opened the product and I used it therefore I will keep it. Respectfully, your willingness to give me a XX% discount is a kind gesture. I don't think is necessary, I willingly and fairly paid for your product at the listed price, opened it and used it, that's business. There appears to be nothing operationally wrong with the product, its new, it works, nothing appears to be defective and nothing appears to be broken. I am just disappointed in the picture quality that's all, the video review said you can "expect to have a good picture" and that its "gonna look really, really good" so that's what I was expecting.
Thank you for your customer service and your managers gesture."
------------ End of e-mail response dated 2/8/2017 ------------
My experience with their customer service department was exceptional which in turn I came back and willingly change my review rating to a strong "Four Stars"
154 of 163 people found the following review helpful.
Great for tech savvy and family fun
I want to start off by saying I am not a super tech savvy person who is looking for a great top of the line device, but more or less something that can keep my children entertained and give us stuff to do together as a family. My husband on the other hand is that person... he is the kind of guy who reads reviews and watches videos all in hopes to get the best product his hard earned money can buy.
With the DBPOWER projector we were both able to get exactly what we wanted. He spent a good amount of time researching projection units and in this price range no other unit could hold a candle to this one. The quality of the image is amazing. Very clear and easy to focus in no time at all.
For extra volume I plugged in a 3.5mm jack speaker that I had mauling around the house and now get monster sound from this pint size product.
My twins LOVE being able to lay out in the yard and watch movies and I love the fact that we are doing something together as a family without having to spend a small fortune. We have only had the unit for three days but have been out in the yard every night watching movies together. We already have plans to host movie night for our friends a couple of times over summer vacation and I will be taking it with us when we go camping next month. Not to mention weekly movie nights with just the four of us.
For my projector screen I purchased about 2.75 yards of duck canvas from my local craft store and stretched it over a simple PVC frame. It seems to work very well and even my husband is happy with the quality of the image.
The very same night I wrote a 5 star review for this projector I ran into a huge problem. After three nights of use the unit started getting broken up sound quality. It would skip a second to two very other second and then just simply stopped playing sound at all. The video was uninterrupted but the sound was gone. We were using a 128gb thumb drive to watch movies and I plugged it into my computer to determine if the sound was actually just messed up or if it was the projector. The sound was perfect on both of my laptops. I called Amazon the next morning and got a return label to send it back. Tonight I received a new unit and the exact same thing is happening. Strangely enough it only does it with the thumb drive through the USB port. If I use the VUDU app from my ROKU stick I have no problems so far. Sadly, my entire movie collection is stored on external hard drives and thumb drives. I was really hoping to be able to watch any movie that I owned, but this does not appear to be the case.