Roam Bike Phone Mount, Universal - for Motorcycle - Bike Handlebars, Adjustable, Fits iPhone 6s | 6s Plus, iPhone 7 | 7 Plus, Galaxy S7, S6, S5, Holds Phones Up To 3.5" Wide: for Motorcycles and Bikes
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by Northe Co.
( stars, based on 3268 reviews)
Safety, accessibility, convenience.
Perfect for any bicycle or motorcycle enthusiast.
Whether you need to see calls, music, maps, time, or location, this phone mount will securely mount your device to your handlebars using a premium hard plastic clamp and silicone net. Each corner of your device will be secured safely with two points of grip, and the mount will adjust to any angle for convenient viewing while riding.
Roam Bike Mount:
Fits most smartphones
Fits all handlebars
Two screw sizes
Phone Sizing Guide:
Fits most smartphones up to 3.5 inches wide!
Large phones may not fit in their cases.
Please measure your phone in its case before buying.
iPhone 5 SE
iPhone 6s / 6s Plus
iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus
Samsung Galaxy S7 / Galaxy S7 Edge
ZTE Axon 7
Google Pixel / Pixel XL
Handlebar Sizing Guide:
7/8" - 1-1/4"
The average handlebar size for bicycles and motorcycles ranges from 7/8" to larger motorcycle bar sizes 1-1/4". Fits large Harley Davidson handlebars.
This bike cell phone mount will fit all "handlebar" sizes!
(*DOES NOT FIT super sport bike "clip on" style handlebars.)
Roam guarantees your satisfaction, if for whatever reason you are not happy with your purchase or it has broken due to heavy use, please contact us through our "Roam Bike phone mount" listing on amazon and we will send you a new one.
Shipped from the USA and fulfilled by Amazon.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #31 in Consumer Electronics
- Color: Jet Black
- Brand: Roam
- Dimensions: 5.50" h x 1.00" w x 2.50" l, .21 pounds
- UNIVERSAL BIKE PHONE MOUNT: Will securely fit any cell phone up to 3.5 inches wide! Holds iPhone 6s / 6s Plus iPhone 7 / 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7 / Galaxy S7 Edge, OnePlus 3, HTC 10. Refer to SIZING GUIDE in the description for more.
- HANDLEBAR COMPATIBILITY: Size is adjustable to fit handlebar sizes from 7/8" - 1-1/4" in diameter for your bicycle or motorcycle. Refer to SIZING GUIDE in the description. *NOTE: will not fit super sport bikes (crotch rockets) clip-on style handlebars.
- SECURE GRIP & LARGEST CLAMP: Using two points of contact, The Co-Pilot will securely mount your device to your handlebars using a premium hard plastic grip with a silicone net, securing each corner of your device tightly to the mount! Also the Co-Pilot has the largest handle bar clamp on the market and can fit an size handlebar!
- QUALITY: The premium hard plastic material will keep from breaking. The silicone net, unlike rubber, is extremely strong and durable. The material stretches up to 4 times itself, and will secure your phone on the wildest of adventures.
Most helpful customer reviews
221 of 228 people found the following review helpful.
Trail tested and approved!!
Was a little nervous to attach my cell phone to the mount on the motorcycle. The mount seems very durable but I was concerned about the durability of the shaft that connects the base clamp and the phone holder. I thought maybe this was the weak point. A lifetime warranty is great but if I lose my cell phone for a $9.00 mount the warranty doesnt mean anything. So I went for a test ride today on my dual sport motorcycle on a very rocky trail. The mount held incredibly well. The rubber band/strap that actually does much of the support of the phone did its job well and the mount itself held tight without issue to the handlebars. The compression nut that tightens the ball/swivel joint between the mounting base and actual phone holder seemed hard to tighten as tight as I thought it needed to be but it did great and did not allow the phone to bounce around to different positions. Overall I felt this was a great test of this mount and I have to say I am very happy with the results since this is probably the toughest terrain it will see with me and it passed perfectly. One other thing to say is that the handlebar clamp itself is very adjustable and had no issue clamping to my fat handlebars. It has 3 mounting options for varying diameters of bars plus a rubber insert to hold it nice and tight to any diameter..
10 of 10 people found the following review helpful.
Broke after 30 min
By Dennis K.
UPDATE: Yes the product broke but what I find extremely comforting is the seller, without my contacting them replaced the item! I will update the product review once I get the new item in. However feel very safe buying from the seller they have great CS!
Broke after only 30 min or riding. The construction is poor at best. There is a metal pin that is attached to a thin piece of plastic that is used as a locking wedge to tighten the clamp. during install I seen that there was a little white around the bracket that indicated to me that the plastic may be stressed. Boy was I right! This thing broke and had I not seen the piece fall apart I would have lost my over priced IPhone 7! And yes the mount was tightened just enough to prevent sliding, I did not overtighten the securing screw.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
So far so good
By Amazon Customer
So far so good. I've installed this on 1 1/2" bars on my Yamaha Stratoliner. I was nervous about the vibrations of the handlebars causing the phone to drop. There's definitely a sense of vulnerability trusting a $400+ phone to a $13 piece of plastic. But after riding a couple hundred miles in varying road conditions, all seems well. Will update later if anything changes.