SENSO Bluetooth Headphones, Best Wireless Sports Earphones w/ Mic IPX7 Waterproof HD Stereo Sweatproof Earbuds for Gym Running Workout 8 Hour Battery Noise Cancelling Headsets
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by Invotek
( stars, based on 13485 reviews)
Model: ActivBuds S-250
WHY THE SENSO ACTIVBUDS S-250 IS THE BETTER CHOICE IN BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES?
- TRUE HIGH DEFINITION SOUND Enjoy Stereo Sound with High Definition and unparalleled rock-solid bass with ultra crisp treble.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 SKIP-FREE WIRELESS UP TO 30 FEET
- IPX7 WATERPROOF / SWEATPROOF PROTECTION
- LONGER BATTERY LIFE - Better battery efficiency with up to 8 HOURS of play.
- STYLISH AND ERGONOMIC DESIGN Cordless Headphones
- PASSIVE NOISE CANCELLATION
- SECURE COMFORT FIT
- CONTROL CALLS - Hands Free Calling and Easy Controls for volume, skip, pause and play.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL BLUETOOTH ENABLED DEVICES Connect with two smart phones at once.
- PREMIUM PACKAGING AND PREMIUM QUALITY ACCESSORIES - 1 Year Warranty / 30 Day Hassle-Free Returns
- Bluetooth Specification: 4.1+EDR
- IPX7 Waterproof Rating
- Noise Reduction: CVC6.0
- Transmission Distance: 30ft
- Battery: Lithium-ion Polymer 85mAh
- Frequency Response: 20 -22kHz
- Charging Port: Micro USB
- Charging Time: 1-2 Hours
- Playback Time: Up to 8 Hours
- Standby Time: 240h
What's in the Box:
• Bluetooth Headhpone
• Carrying Case
• Short Charging Cable
• 3 Sets of Ear Tips - Small, Medium, Large
• Cable Management Clip
• User Manual
• Dual Port USB Car Charger
• 3ft. Charging Cable for Apple (Lightening connector) and Android (Mini USB connector) Devices
Buyers Trust the SENSO Brand which is Dedicated to the Highest Quality Products and Fanatical Customer Support. Your COMPLETE SATISFACTION is our primary objective.
Enjoy Freedom of Sound for an Active Lifestyle - Quantities may be limited - ORDER NOW!
- Amazon Sales Rank: #5 in Consumer Electronics
- Color: Black/Red
- Brand: Senso
- Model: ActivBuds S-250
- Dimensions: 4.70" h x 1.30" w x 4.90" l, .1 pounds
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.
Most helpful customer reviews
2642 of 2753 people found the following review helpful.
Fantastic so far.... Took me my surprise !
If you have time read this review, I think it will help you decide to buy or not. First, I dislike earbuds and find them annoying because they never stayed in my ears. So after going through 3 sets of headphones in one year and damaging them due to sweat and having to clean the headphone pads to avoid them from stinking of dry sweat, I broke down and searched for a pair of earbud style with a clip around the ear to help keep them in place better. Like most of us, I searched for them here on Amazon. There were three things I looked for: one is the reviews, second is that it's fulfilled by Amazon ( so I have some backing if these things are bad ) and third is warranty period for them. Paying $125 to $200 was not what I wanted to spend on name brands that don't deliver and are hyped up for their name, that's just me ! I figured I take a chance on these earbuds for $34.00, and must say I was pleasantly surprised by their performance and quality so far. The sound coming out of these earbuds is just incredible to me. At the gym, I have them paired with my iPhone 5S and at 50% they are loud as hell. I will probably never need to go higher than that . Connection with my iPhone was easy and no issues. The fact that they are sweatproof was a must for me. The 30 ft distance in my home worked fine through 2 walls to the other end of my home. I made calls with them and the mic worked well. I tested the running time of 8 hrs, and it was on point with what they said . The comfort wearing them to my ears was great and guess what they stay in place. The clip around the ear is a soft rubber or silicone material that surprisingly works to help keep the earbuds in my ear. Then you get other little gifts like hard carry case, dual car charger, a short charge cable and 3 foot charge cable that works for as a lightning cable and mirco usb cable..... Both will charge the earbuds. Also you get two sets of ear tips small and large and the earbuds have a mid size on them already. My Amazon friends things are mass produced and during production you will have like in any other product defective units that leave the factory, but remember you have a one year warranty and I'm sure that they will back it up or Amazon will. All I can say is that after a full week I am very pleased with my purchase and guess what I did, I bought a second pair....the gray ones....lol ! The only cons I have at the time of this review is that they charge you more for the gray ones, than the red ones, and the earbud pads are little in different in feel from the gray and red earbuds, but in no way is it a deal breaker. At their price point and with what you get these are a very good deal, especially from a unknown brand. I can only see with time how they do, but for now these earbuds rock. I have a one year warranty on them so I'm not worried. Wish you all good luck.
112 of 121 people found the following review helpful.
GREAT budget-friendly headphones, still slacking towards higher end models
By Mike B.
RETURNED BUT STILL RATED 4*. HERE'S WHY:
Headphones were comfortable and stayed in the ear. They offered many different size ear buds to fit your ear canal. I ran 4 miles in them and they stayed in my ear. They came fully charged; which is an underrated positive for many electronic devices. They were delivered with many different ways to charge them. The case is awesome. Not too hard, but small with plenty of room to hold smaller cords and the headphones.
Here is why I returned:
The sound. Now for less than $40 headphones, they sound great. The bass is heavy at only 1/2 volume on my iPhone 7+. I don't think I ever went over 1/2 volume when playing with these headphones. On my previously stated run, the headphones did a great job at blocking out outside noise (some runners don't like that, but I do). But where these headphones got me were the mids/highs. The bass is super powerful and it drowns out everything else (not in a terrible way). I own a pair of on-the-ear Beats headphones and you can tell a noticeable different in the range. But that is what you get when you pay $200 vs $40. I wanted to try and find a pair of budget-friendly in-ear headphones, but I have been spoiled by higher-end headphones and I needed to keep that quality.
Now as stated, these headphones are not bad by any means. I still rated a 4*. If you are looking for a budget-friendly pair of Bluetooth in-ear headphones, definitely go with these. The seller was fast, e-mailed to ensure satisfaction, and the headphones are higher quality than $40. But if you already own an expensive headset and will be bothered by the "lower quality" sound, then these may not be for you.
Hope this helps.
1119 of 1261 people found the following review helpful.
Epic value, great sound, and bonus gear
By Jack Williford
I paid full amazonian price for this item, and my views here are strictly based on my experience with the product.
-Insanely good value: comes with car charger, a nice case, different sized earbuds, a dual lighting/micro USB cable, another (shorter) micro USB cable, a coupon and a one year warranty.
-The Headphones have tangle-free wire and very soft and comfortable ear loops (unlike the hard plastics that others use).
- These sound great, the volume is one of the highest I've heard on bluetooth, and the sound is punchy, clear and responsive.
- Perfect for what I use it for. Gym time...8hrs of juice gives me about a week of use without having to recharge. They don't move or fall out on any of my workouts.
- I have a smart watch, and use this to take calls while I'm working out, feel like James Bond. Works really well if you are also using to call or receive calls.
- These aren't $500.00 headphones. If you are an audiophile that is looking for super accurate sound, you will have to shell out to get that. You will get great sound especially if you listen to more bass oriented music.
Conclusion: There are few ways to spend ~$30 and get this kind of a haul. I repeat these are great sounding headphones, probably one of the best sounding bluetooth devices I have used. I'm very impressed with these headphones, and you will be too.