SENSO Bluetooth Headphones, Best Wireless Sports Earphones w/ Mic IPX7 Waterproof HD Stereo Sweatproof Earbuds for Gym Running Workout 8 Hour Battery Noise Cancelling Headsets
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by Invotek
( stars, based on 7959 reviews)
Model: ActivBuds S-250
WHY THE SENSO ACTIVBUDS S-250 IS THE BETTER CHOICE IN BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES?
- TRUE HIGH DEFINITION SOUND Enjoy Stereo Sound with High Definition and unparalleled rock-solid bass with ultra crisp treble.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 SKIP-FREE WIRELESS UP TO 30 FEET
- IPX7 WATERPROOF / SWEATPROOF PROTECTION
- LONGER BATTERY LIFE - Better battery efficiency with up to 8 HOURS of play.
- STYLISH AND ERGONOMIC DESIGN Cordless Headphones
- PASSIVE NOISE CANCELLATION
- SECURE COMFORT FIT
- CONTROL CALLS - Hands Free Calling and Easy Controls for volume, skip, pause and play.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL BLUETOOTH ENABLED DEVICES Connect with two smart phones at once.
- PREMIUM PACKAGING AND PREMIUM QUALITY ACCESSORIES - 1 Year Warranty / 30 Day Hassle-Free Returns
- Bluetooth Specification: 4.1+EDR
- IPX7 Waterproof Rating
- Noise Reduction: CVC6.0
- Transmission Distance: 30ft
- Battery: Lithium-ion Polymer 85mAh
- Frequency Response: 20 -22kHz
- Charging Port: Micro USB
- Charging Time: 1-2 Hours
- Playback Time: Up to 8 Hours
- Standby Time: 240h
What's in the Box:
• Bluetooth Headhpone
• Carrying Case
• Short Charging Cable
• 3 Sets of Ear Tips - Small, Medium, Large
• Cable Management Clip
• User Manual
• Dual Port USB Car Charger
• 3ft. Charging Cable for Apple (Lightening connector) and Android (Mini USB connector) Devices
Buyers Trust the SENSO Brand which is Dedicated to the Highest Quality Products and Fanatical Customer Support. Your COMPLETE SATISFACTION is our primary objective.
Enjoy Freedom of Sound for an Active Lifestyle - Quantities may be limited - ORDER NOW!
- Amazon Sales Rank: #7 in Consumer Electronics
- Color: Black/Red
- Brand: Senso
- Model: ActivBuds S-250
- Dimensions: 4.70" h x 1.30" w x 4.90" l, .1 pounds
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND - Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.
Most helpful customer reviews
1093 of 1124 people found the following review helpful.
Fantastic so far.... Took me my surprise !
If you have time read this review, I think it will help you decide to buy or not. First, I dislike earbuds and find them annoying because they never stayed in my ears. So after going through 3 sets of headphones in one year and damaging them due to sweat and having to clean the headphone pads to avoid them from stinking of dry sweat, I broke down and searched for a pair of earbud style with a clip around the ear to help keep them in place better. Like most of us, I searched for them here on Amazon. There were three things I looked for: one is the reviews, second is that it's fulfilled by Amazon ( so I have some backing if these things are bad ) and third is warranty period for them. Paying $125 to $200 was not what I wanted to spend on name brands that don't deliver and are hyped up for their name, that's just me ! I figured I take a chance on these earbuds for $34.00, and must say I was pleasantly surprised by their performance and quality so far. The sound coming out of these earbuds is just incredible to me. At the gym, I have them paired with my iPhone 5S and at 50% they are loud as hell. I will probably never need to go higher than that . Connection with my iPhone was easy and no issues. The fact that they are sweatproof was a must for me. The 30 ft distance in my home worked fine through 2 walls to the other end of my home. I made calls with them and the mic worked well. I tested the running time of 8 hrs, and it was on point with what they said . The comfort wearing them to my ears was great and guess what they stay in place. The clip around the ear is a soft rubber or silicone material that surprisingly works to help keep the earbuds in my ear. Then you get other little gifts like hard carry case, dual car charger, a short charge cable and 3 foot charge cable that works for as a lightning cable and mirco usb cable..... Both will charge the earbuds. Also you get two sets of ear tips small and large and the earbuds have a mid size on them already. My Amazon friends things are mass produced and during production you will have like in any other product defective units that leave the factory, but remember you have a one year warranty and I'm sure that they will back it up or Amazon will. All I can say is that after a full week I am very pleased with my purchase and guess what I did, I bought a second pair....the gray ones....lol ! The only cons I have at the time of this review is that they charge you more for the gray ones, than the red ones, and the earbud pads are little in different in feel from the gray and red earbuds, but in no way is it a deal breaker. At their price point and with what you get these are a very good deal, especially from a unknown brand. I can only see with time how they do, but for now these earbuds rock. I have a one year warranty on them so I'm not worried. Wish you all good luck.
619 of 685 people found the following review helpful.
Epic value, great sound, and bonus gear
By Jack Williford
I paid full amazonian price for this item, and my views here are strictly based on my experience with the product.
-Insanely good value: comes with car charger, a nice case, different sized earbuds, a dual lighting/micro USB cable, another (shorter) micro USB cable, a coupon and a one year warranty.
-The Headphones have tangle-free wire and very soft and comfortable ear loops (unlike the hard plastics that others use).
- These sound great, the volume is one of the highest I've heard on bluetooth, and the sound is punchy, clear and responsive.
- Perfect for what I use it for. Gym time...8hrs of juice gives me about a week of use without having to recharge. They don't move or fall out on any of my workouts.
- I have a smart watch, and use this to take calls while I'm working out, feel like James Bond. Works really well if you are also using to call or receive calls.
- These aren't $500.00 headphones. If you are an audiophile that is looking for super accurate sound, you will have to shell out to get that. You will get great sound especially if you listen to more bass oriented music.
Conclusion: There are few ways to spend ~$30 and get this kind of a haul. I repeat these are great sounding headphones, probably one of the best sounding bluetooth devices I have used. I'm very impressed with these headphones, and you will be too.
9 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
Best bang for your buck!
By H. Johnson
I just received my SENSO bluetooth wireless earbuds and my first impression is it came with a bunch of stuff: chargers, extra earbud tips(different sizes), carry case, setup instructions, ect. So, I turned them on, easily paired them and started listening to different types of music to see how they sounded compared to my beats3, and my wireless yurbuds. One set is for home workouts, one set for strickly running and this set was for work. These were on 35 bucks so i can afford to buy another pair if these break at work. For the price, i don't think you can beat them. Rap sounded awesome, hard rock sounded great as well. just as good as my other 2 sets in my opinion. Bass and treble was very nice without distortion. Noise cancelling was good too. The only reason i didn't give them 5 stars was because the earhooks are pretty flimsy. they are not like the beats. the beats can be formed for you ear size where as these have no forming ability. they are strictly for keeping them from falling off your ears. Its not that big of a deal but i prefer the beats in that sense. Once you get the right earbud tip on based on your ear, they shouldn't try to come off anyways. Overall, for the money you cant beat them, they sound great and they're easy to use. i havent had a chance to test the 8hr battery life yet but other reviewers said they were just about 8hrs of life so im not too worried about that.