HP 8100 Desktop Computer Intel i5 3.2GHz Processor 8GB Memory 1TB HDD Genuine Windows 10 Professional (Certified Refurbished)
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ships from and sold by USTecno
( stars, based on 327 reviews)
- Amazon Sales Rank: #460 in Personal Computers
- Size: Desktop
- Brand: HP
- Model: 8100
- Dimensions: 3.95" h x 14.90" w x 13.30" l, 16.00 pounds
- CPU: Core i5-650 3.2 GHz
- Memory: 8GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Hard Disk: 1GB
- Graphics: integrated
- Processors: 2
- What is Inside: Intel Core i5 Dual Core 3.2GHz Processor. DVD-RW Optical Drive.
- What is Inside: 8GB DDR3 Memory- Supporting up to 16GB 1333MHz Ram.
- What is Inside: 1TBB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive. Integrated Intel HD Graphics. Intel Q57 Express Chipset
- What is Included: Genuine License of Windows 10 Professional. Certificate of Authenticity (COA Sticker) with a new product key is included. A recovery partition has been installed in case you need to reload the OS
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box.
Most helpful customer reviews
72 of 75 people found the following review helpful.
HP 8100, Intel i5, inexpensive computer
By D. Cressman
So far I'm quite impressed with this refurbished system. It came well packaged, with all the cords. Hooked it up, turned it on, went thru the easy setup procedures and it's been running like a champ since. Love the Intel i5 cpu, 8 Gb memory (expandable to 16 Gb), the 1 Tb hard drive and Windows 10 ... all for the price I would have paid for a software upgrade on my old computer. Just a word of advice in case you didn't read the description closely ... this unit has an Integrated Intel HD Graphics, so you're only getting VGA ... you're not going to connect a HDMI or DVI monitor without adding a video card. From what I've researched so far, you need a special "half-height" video card to expand your options, and, since this model is the Small Form Factor (SFF) it only has a 240W power supply, which limits your video card choices. I'll update my post if I learn more. Still, very satisfied with this computer and the price.
49 of 50 people found the following review helpful.
Two Computers, BOTH with problems - Microsoft Certified???
By Amazon Customer
Ordered 2 pf this for our office, they both showed up on the same day however the first one we opened the CD Rom drive didn't work. The to top it off we opened the second one and turned it on to start the setup process and it wont boot. When we started the computer we get an error that says "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation, cannot proceed to install windows click "OK" to restart the computer and then restart the installation" When you click "OK" the computer restarts and the same error appears.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
very disappointed and inconvenienced!!
By Sandra L. Bryant
I was very disappointed in this computer. I've purchased MANY refurb products in the past that worked like new but not this one!! When I received it, there were scratches on the exterior of the case and one side was expanded. It was covered with dust - inside and out. When I iplugged it in it sounded like a train, but a bump on the side stopped that. Programmed it for work ( which takes HOURS) and started using it last Thursday, I needed to move it to the top of my desk from the floor today and that horrid fan noise began and it would not even come on, (after only 6 days of use). I called the refurb co 0 Microbeecs - explained the problem and asked for a replacement. She took my number and said they would call back. That was at 11:30 AM and have heard nothing (time 6:30 PM) I will be returning this and need a replacement., I can also provide pics if needed.