Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite 7"; 8 GB Wifi Tablet (White) SM-T113NDWAXAR
|Price:||Too low to display Details|
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
( stars, based on 667 reviews)
- Amazon Sales Rank: #85 in Personal Computers
- Color: White
- Brand: Samsung
- Model: SM-T113NDWAXAR
- Dimensions: 7.61" h x .38" w x 4.58" l, .68 pounds
- CPU: Tablet Processor 1.3 GHz
- Memory: 1GB
- Hard Disk: 8GB
- Battery type: Lithium Ion
- Native resolution: 1024 X 600
- Display size: 7
- Perfectly portable, the Galaxy Tab E Lite lets your browse, read or game with the bright 7" screen.
- Watch, read and game at home or on the go with up to 9 hours of Internet usage on a single charge.1
- Empower your child's learning with fun and educational content from characters they love.3
- Expand your memory up to an additional 32GB with a microSD card.2
- Capture the moment perfectly with advanced camera modes. USING CUSTOM OPERATING SYSTEM SOFTWARE MAY CAUSE YOUR DEVICE AND APPLICATIONS TO WORK IMPROPERLY.
Most helpful customer reviews
73 of 76 people found the following review helpful.
Very user friendly tablet
By Deb C.
Bought to replace my daughter's outdated tablet. Pretty easy to use she is 5 and she was able to get it up and running herself. Very user friendly, the battery can last all day while playing youtube nonstop. A fully charged battery with the tablet not being used lasted two days so I thought that was pretty neat. Perfect for using her apps and games she was very happy with it.
42 of 43 people found the following review helpful.
Stopped working in 3 months...
By William Killman
Good tablet while it worked. I bought this for my son as a Christmas present. All he used it for was YouTube and games. It stopped working in 3 months. Luckily Samsung has a year warranty.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Decent, basic tablet.
Bought for my wife as a replacement for her generic 10 inch tablet that met it's untimely demise when dropped, cracking the screen. We both argeed something smaller might be a bit easier to handle and more portable as well.
This would be our second Samsung tablet, as our son has had an older Galaxy Tab 3 for years. Still works, albeit quite slow, but acceptable and actually pretty dependable after we changed the battery.
This "Lite" version is a good, no frills basic tablet. Performance is acceptable for casual use (mostly Netflix and some Web browsing). It might be a deal breaker to some but it's worth noting that 1) there's no front camera 2) the OS appears to be Kit Kat with no ability to update it.
Still, it's good tablet with acceptable performance and screen resolution. I've been reasonably happy with our other Samsung products and this is no different. My wife is definitely happy with this one.
It's not an ultra high end tablet by any means but it does what it needs to.