Sony BDPS3700 Streaming Blu-Ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi (2016 Model)
|Price:||Too low to display Details|
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
( stars, based on 1569 reviews)
Stream from 300+ entertainment services, play PlayStation Now games and Blu-Ray movies-all from one device. Upscale to Full HD, while also enjoying premium sound and stronger, faster Wi-Fi connectivity with MIMO compatibility. Share mobile content on your TV with Mira cast screen mirroring and even learn more about what you’re watching with TV Side View. A world of entertainment begins here.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #37 in Home Theater
- Color: Black
- Brand: Sony
- Model: BDPS3700
- Released on: 2016-06-01
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 2.68" h x 10.75" w x 10.56" l, 2.60 pounds
- Battery type: Lithium Ion
- Inputs/Outputs: 1 HDMI, 1 USB, 1 Coaxial, 1 Ethernet
- Smart Functionality: With built-in Wi-Fi you can wirelessly access popular streaming apps and services including Netflix, YouTube, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video & more.
- Full HD 1080p Playback: Supports full HD 1080p Blu-ray disc playback when connect via HDMI on a compatible TV. The upscaling chip also improves the quality of online content, and upconverts DVD's to near HD quality for an improved viewing experience
- Sound: Experience HD sound with Dolby TrueHD and dots-Master Audio.
- Screen Mirroring: View your Android mobile devices' content on your TV with Miracast screen mirroring technology.
- Front USB Port: Enjoy your videos, photos and digital music with USB connectivity.
Most helpful customer reviews
866 of 911 people found the following review helpful.
One major flaw on an otherwise good player.
By Justin Mccorcle
One major flaw on an otherwise good player. This player works great...until your disc gets stuck in it. On two separate units, we had a problem where the "child lock" feature turns on and can't be turned off. This happened once, so we returned the player. It just happened again on a second machine. Now we've lost two discs. Sony customer support was no help at all. All of the fixes were useless. You'll see several other posts noting the problem; it appears to be a serious problem with the unit that Sony can't solve. We've tried the unlock process on the remote. We've tried a power reset. We've tried a firmware update. Nothing works. And, if we're batting 0/2 with this problem, on two completely different units,you can bet that there's a good chance your player will have this problem, too.
349 of 374 people found the following review helpful.
Buyer beware. I purchased this item less than a ...
By Amazon Customer
Buyer beware. I purchased this item less than a month ago and the child lock cannot be disabled. Cannot open the disc tray.
440 of 476 people found the following review helpful.
BROKEN. Would give zero stars if it were an option.
By Mary E Phillips
We ordered this product and it worked great for 2 days. Then out of nowhere, it started telling us that the "Child Lock" was on, and would not allow us to open the disc tray. I followed the instruction manual to disable this function, and it gave me the message "Child lock deactivated. You may now eject the disc tray". I pressed Eject and it told me that Child Lock was on.
Thinking this was just a faulty device, we returned it to Amazon, who promptly sent us out a replacement. The replacement worked great for 2 days, and then, guess what, the same problem. A Child Lock feature would not allow us to open the disc tray and could not be turned off. The last movie we watched is now seemingly stuck in the tray forever.
We will now return this device again and purchase a different product from a different manufacturer. Spend your money elsewhere, this device is not worth the headache.