Cowin E-7 Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Over-ear Stereo Headphones - Black
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by COWIN
( stars, based on 1950 reviews)
Headphones on. World off.
Cowin E-7 wireless headphones are engineered to sound better, be more comfortable and easier to take with you. Put them on, and suddenly everything changes. Your music is deep, powerful and balanced, and so quiet that every note sounds clearer. Even air travel becomes enjoyable, as engine roar gently fades away. No matter how noisy the world is, it’s just you and your music—or simply peace and quiet.
- Better by design. E-7 Headphones are lightweight with pillowy-like softness on the headband and protein ear cushions, while the earcups rotate for a fine-tuned fit.
- Music minus noise. Advanced active noise reduction technology quells airplane cabin noise, city traffic or a busy office. So you can focus more on what matters—your music, movies and videos.
- Frequent flyer's delight. Fly once with Cowin Bluetooth over-ear headphones, and chances are you’ll never fly without them again. They reduce airplane roar to a whisper. It is made for a happy quiet fly.
- True-to-life sound. Precise guitars. Clear vocals. Clean bass and crisp percussion. Discover sound quality that brings out the best in your music—including subtle details you may never have noticed. Guaranteed by COWIN proprietary high quality 40mm large-aperture drivers.
Power supply: Lithium battery or Micro USB cable Audio source: iPhone, iPad, Samgsung, Blackberry, Nexus, Smartphone, Computer, PC, Notebook, MP4, MP3, etc
Function spec: Bluetooth, Microphone, AUX, Active Noise Cancelling
What's in the box
Cowin E-7 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone
Micro USB Cable
3.5mm Audio Cable
- Color: With Active Noise Cancelling
- Brand: COWIN
- Model: E7ANC
- Dimensions: 7.13" h x 3.62" w x 6.54" l, .85 pounds
- Significant noise reduction for travel, work and anywhere in between. Active Noise Cancelling technology----turn off the noise cancelling mode by flipping the switch when you needed.
- Proprietary 40mm large-aperture drivers. Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response.
- Lightweight comfortable around-ear fit you can wear all day long. 90° swiveling earcups, professional protein earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort.
- On-Board Mic pulse remote for taking calls, volume control and switching up playlists.
- 30 hours playtime at Bluetooth mode. Enjoy music all the time when the battery dead using the 3.5mm audio cable. 18-month warranty and quick response & friendly customer service. What's In The Box: Cowin E-7 Bluetooth Headphones, Micro USB Cable, 3.5mm audio cable, User guide
Most helpful customer reviews
654 of 679 people found the following review helpful.
"ESCAPE THE NOISE"
[[VIDEOID:cb35a596c0982a77ba94ef95d30563e9]] "TUNE OUT THE WORLD, FOR $70" Noise cancelling that works at a very reasonable price! Give BOSE credit for a great idea but the "concept" is well out of the barn! These phones sound great, are very comfortable to wear, 30 hour play time and if you do manage to run down the batt. just plug them in to the wired input to connect the phones to the player and keep listening.
As I tried to quickly discuss in the video the fit and comfort of these phones will vary with different size and shape heads so you'll just have to try them on. (think shoes) As far as sound, I am a retired professional studio musician, trumpet player, and I've used headphones that would sell for around $5,000 at today's prices, so let's not go crazy comparing apples & oranges! At $70 these are a great deal and you should be satisfied with the sound and comfort at this price. It's worth the extra $10 to buy these, with the noise cancelling feature, for 2 reasons. The noise cancel works very well, plus you get the choice of 2 E.Q. settings when you switch from B.T. to N.C. As HAWAIIANS would say, "CHANCE UM"!! Product received for professional evaluation. OH, one more thing, I failed to mention if you get too far from the transmitter and start to lose the signal make sure to turn you head so the receiver (in the ear piece with the volume and on and off button) is facing in the direction of the signal. Any B.T. device with two separate pieces will have the receiver in one piece and the batt. in the other.
85 of 85 people found the following review helpful.
Excellent comfort; limited noise cancelling functionality
By Amazon Customer
There are almost zero options for active noise canceling below $200. Some headphones say 'noise isolating,' but I wasn't sure they would do enough, so I settled for the Cowin E-7.
First, the comfort is amazing. I can wear them for 8 hours without issue. It took me about a day to figure out how they should sit on my head, but once in position, they cover my ears do a good job of reducing ambient noise
Once you flip on the "NC" switch for noise canceling, you immediately notice where it falls short. Unlike more expensive units, these aren't reading the surrounding environment and generating a frequency to negate those sounds. Rather, they seem to produce a kind of fixed low frequency that feels like mild pressure in the ear and produces a kind of 'hissing static.'
The NC function will eliminate most low-frequency sounds (drone of the AC unit, footsteps, fingers hitting the keyboard of a laptop). Mids sounds further away (deeper voices, doors opening, moving things around on the desk). Highs come through mostly without any kind of reduction (laughter, people with higher voices, coffee cup set down.)
I wasn't sure what to expect with the NC function, but for the price, I'm not going to dock any stars because the Bose units cost considerably more. For the best experience, you are going to want to use the NC function and play some kind of background music. But if you want to remove all sound and not have to play music, I'd save for a set of Bose headphones.
I can't grade sound quality too harshly because my hearing is not tuned well enough to tell much of a difference between music playing at 96 kbps and 320 kbps. I will say that staging is really good - sounds meant to come from behind do sound like they are coming from speakers positioned behind the head; and vice versa with sounds from the front. Bass is okay. If you listen to hip-hop, you know that some boomy sounds can become distorted without a good subwoofer, and while the headphones mostly make a clean sound, some sounds break up. To me, the mids are really good and I think the highs hit all the right marks.
As for design, well, they are plastic. The chrome bit looks good at a distance but once up close you know where they saved money. If you want real metal, you have to pay for it. Personally, as long as the internals are good, I don't much care for the materials. Also, being plastic means they are relatively light. The 'leather' feels soft and there is loads of padding, especially with the part that sits on your head.
Be aware that these are not very low profile. Looking at the product image, they look smaller than they actually are. In reality, they are very wide.
The headphones connected to my laptop quickly enough, but if I switch them off then come back later and turn them on, sound won't come through until I turn them on and off a few times. I think the problem is the computer because they are 'paired,' but I can't be sure. It isn't a deal breaker.
No comment on battery life. They last a full 8 hours and you can plug them in while using them. Some peopel claim 40 hours, but there is no way to know how much battery life is left.
121 of 123 people found the following review helpful.
FREAKING AWESOME N I LOVE Boom!!!
By Elisia Crockton
A party in my ears.. Beyond Amazing! Why didnt i know about this product earlier in my life!!! And ridiculously comfortable!!!!.. Sexy!!!