iOttie Easy One Touch Mini CD Slot Car Mount Holder Cradle for iPhone 7 7 Plus/ 6s Plus/6s/6, Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge S7 S6 Note 5, Nexus 6, & Smartphones
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
( stars, based on 1392 reviews)
The iOttie easy one touch Mini is a Compact and fully functional yet sophisticated mounting solution that fits easily into any CD slot in most vehicles. This mount provides a safe, versatile, and highly functional smartphone mounting solution. Its easy one touch system allows for the mounting and releasing of the device with just the push of a finger. Whether your phone is protected by a skin or a case, the iOttie easy one touch Mini car mount grips securely onto your device so you can drive with confidence. Mount smart. Drive smarter!
- Amazon Sales Rank: #22 in Cell Phone Accessories
- Color: Black
- Brand: iOttie
- Model: HLCRIO123
- Dimensions: 5.70" h x 4.80" w x 2.20" l, .44 pounds
- Easy One touch mounting system locks and releases the Device with just One simple touch
- Universal, fits all smartphones and their Cases (such as OtterBox, Incipio) from 2.3 to 3.5 inches wide
- Cradle rotates at the swivel Ball 360 degree for optimal viewing angles
- CD slot connection can be easily installed onto vehicle's CD slot. Locks in place using provided lever for a secure fit
- In case of unstable fit, please use the included plastic bracket for proper mounting. We recommend testing before use.
Most helpful customer reviews
50 of 52 people found the following review helpful.
The Real Review
By Justin Waters
Here's the thing - this mount was extra simple to install, and worked right out of the package as promised. The only issue I had initially was that when it's in place, it blocks the display on my radio. I know what my preset stations are, but still. I also felt the mount seemed like it was cheaply made and made me question the durability of it.
Having said that, for the first couple of weeks I've been using this, it's worked beautifully. However, in week three, one of the holders is suddenly having issues with snapping into place to hold my phone. I have to use extra pressure to push the button to get both sides of the holders to click into place when I didn't initially. That may or may not come from my daughter pulling my phone off of the mount, as opposed to pressing the two buttons which properly releases it.
I don't want to taint the overall rating by hypothesizing on how it might continue to perform in the future, so I'll say this for now - the idea of a mount that fit in the dash into the CD slot seemed to me like a cool idea. There were quite a few to choose from, I selected this one based on the simplicity showcased in the demo video and it has done what its supposed to do since I put it in my car. So there.
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
Quality is good. Looks and feels well constructed and It fits ...
By C. Pierce
I purchased this phone holder for my 2014Jeep Wrangler. Quality is good. Looks and feels well constructed and It fits securely in the CD player slot. I have a wallet case on my iPhone 7plus which make it quite heavy but the latch on the holder holds it securely with no trouble. There is some vibration when driving but everything vibrates in a Jeep. I knew it would obstruct some of the radio display and controls and it does but this is not a big deal for me (see photo). Overall I'm pleased with the purchase and would recommend it to others.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Amazing car mount
I purchased my first iOttie car mount several years ago and loved it and the only reason I'm replacing it is because it started to lose its sticky properties over time. When I first installed this in the CD slot, I discovered it did not fit my Volvo S40. As I was about to send an email to customer service, I discovered they had already thought of everything and included a bracket for such a situation. I inserted the bracket and it now fits.
1. True one handed operation--I was researching another brand that was cheaper and the release button was behind the phone. I looked like it would be a struggle to release the phone with one hand without dropping it or needing to use the other.
2. Phone is closer to me--the way my dash is set up, the CD slot mount brings my phone closer to me so I don't need to avert my eyes for as long
3. No sticky residue--with the previous model it was great that I just needed to rinse to reactivate the stickiness, but residue was left behind on my dash after years of use in the hot sun
4. Does not scratch phone while mounted--extra silicone pads are provided
Can't think of any!