HP Pavilion 22cwa 21.5-inch IPS LED Backlit Monitor
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
( stars, based on 2510 reviews)
It's time for a monitor that's worthy of your family's content. When you're looking for the best specs at the right price, the 21.5" diagonal full HD display delivers with trusted HP performance and an all new sleek design.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #5 in Personal Computers
- Size: 21.5-Inch
- Color: Black
- Brand: HP
- Model: 22cwa
- Aspect ratio: 1.78:1
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 19.60" h x 15.80" w x 5.90" l, 6.60 pounds
- Display size: 21.5
- Amazing angles: Share consistent high-color fidelity with In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology across a 21.5-inch diagonal screen. A stunning vantage point for everyone, from almost any angle.
- Distinctively modern and accessible: The contemporary thin profile is enhanced by black and silver colors. The open WEDGE stand design provides convenient access to VGA and HDMI port connections.
- Captivating imagery: Color and clarity radiate from the screen with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution, incredible 8,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 16:9 aspect ratio, and quick 7 mms response time.
Most helpful customer reviews
158 of 169 people found the following review helpful.
perfect display? No
Is this a stunning, perfect display? No, not really. But it is perfect as a low-cost secondary display for a laptop. I work from home frequently, and my little laptop screen wasn't cutting it to connect to the bigger dual-monitor display setup I have on my desk at work. I needed something that was fairly inexpensive, but would be easy on the eyes when I'm coding for work. I bought it along with a VESA adapter and a mounting arm, because I like to put my secondary displays in portrait mode, and the stand it comes with doesn't do that. Color and resolution seem pretty good. The back light is nice. There's a tiny bit of light bleed around the edge of mine, but I use it in a fully lit room during daytime hours, so it's not bothersome. I do wish that the place you put the VESA adapter or stand was more centered, because the monitor is a little wobbly, even on the arm I have it mounted on. Otherwise, it's a solid monitor considering I only paid $100 for it. If you're looking for some fancy display for watching high definition movies and playing games, maybe this isn't it. But if you need a second or third monitor for internet browsing / writing code / basic stuff, this is a good choice.
381 of 422 people found the following review helpful.
Amazing Product For Your Wallet
By Hunter M.
Wow! This product is amazing it makes my ACER monitor look like crap. The color on the you tube video played on both monitors (left) ACER (right) HP. It is another great product made by HP. Will buy again.
210 of 231 people found the following review helpful.
Stunning Display Not To Be A 4K
By Innocent Bystander
So far I love it. Screen is just right for my limited space. A 1080p monitor with hdmi and IPS is a steal at $100, its that simple people. See my pics.