TaoTronics Bike Phone Mount Bicycle Holder, Universal Cradle Clamp for iOS Android Smartphone, Boating GPS, Other Devices, with One-button Released, 360 Degrees Rotatable, Rubber Strap - Black
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by Sunvalley Brands
( stars, based on 3225 reviews)
TaoTronics Bike Phone Mount Bicycle Holder, Universal Cradle Clamp for iOS Android Smartphone, Boating GPS, Other Devices, with One-button Released, 360 Degrees Rotatable, Rubber Strap
- Color: Black
- Brand: TaoTronics
- Model: TT-SH013
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 3.00" h x 4.50" w x 3.70" l, .39 pounds
- Multiple Protections: Non-slip Rubber Grip Cradles of the Bicycle Phone Mount Secures Your Device All-around to Guard Against Any Accidental Falls. Protect Your Device on Your next Thrilling Bicycle Journey Perfectly
- Easy to Install and Remove: Screw the Flipper to Hold Firmly and Remove the Bike Phone Mount Easily by Hand
- Compatible for Most Devices: As Wide as 1.97-3.94 Inches; This Phone Holder Frees Your Hands up so You Do Not Miss Any Fun on the Exciting Ride
- Rotatable by 360 Degrees: It Presents the Best Viewing Angle on Bike Handlebars Ranging from 18 - 40mm (0.71 - 1.57in) in Diameter
- Practical and Useful: Keeps Your Device Within Reach Anytime; Simple Push on the Button to Instantly Release Your Phone
Most helpful customer reviews
103 of 107 people found the following review helpful.
An inexpensive, well-constructed game-changer
By David Risher
If until now you've been pulling your iPhone out of your pocket to check directions and then putting it back in, this changes the game. Minutes after I installed it, I set off on a 35-mile ride north of San Francisco and was blown away by how much more helpful turn-by-turn cycling directions are when you can actually see the map. Plus the mount couldn't be simpler to install, couldn't do a better job at what it claims to do, and would still be cheap at twice the price. Don't over-think this one: if you're interested enough to be reading this review, you should probably just buy this product.
94 of 102 people found the following review helpful.
Holds my 5.5 inch phone in place during very rocky fat bike riding
By Andy Mc
I was a little dubious at first but this thing really works, it clamps tight on the stem of my fat bike and the adjustable phone clamp grabs my wide 5.5 inch phone in place, the last piece is the stretchy orange rubber bands that wrap around the corner of your phone.
I ride my bike hard over many rock gardens and other obstacles and my phone never moved once, I've tried other products and nothing comes close!
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Elaborately engineered, reasonably flexible, works
[Amendment -- the company saw that I wasn't totally satisfied and refunded my money. I like the customer service and I've upgraded my star rating accordingly. My original unmodified review appears below.]
I tried this first on my road bike. It held the phone OK but it's so big and goofy looking that I ended up replacing it with a bike computer that displays key information from the phone (initially a Wahoo RFLKT but then a Wahoo Elemnt Bolt). I transferred the Taotronics to my commuter bike and it did OK. Sometimes the rubber 'holders' slip from a corner to two but the phone never flies out. Ultimately I decided I didn't really need to mount my phone during my (brief) commute, so the Taotronics was repurposed again as a phone mount on a shelving unit next to my Zwift station in the garage.
One tip -- the metal screw that passes through the mount and allows you to tighten the holder will scratch your handlebars. Put a piece of rubber underneath it (I used a section of cut innertube).