HP OfficeJet 4650 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink ready (F1J03A)
|Price:||Too low to display Details|
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
( stars, based on 2141 reviews)
[HP_logo.Jpg] category: Printers, inkjet, multi-function-color manufacturer: Hewlett Packard hardware - Hewlett Packard company part number: F1j03a#b1h upc: 889296269809 accomplish next-level productivity with the easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet. Fly through tasks with an all-in-one with fax, automatic document feeder, and wireless and save up to 50% on ink with the HP instant ink program. Get high-quality prints, time after time, with an all-in-one designed and built to be reliable. Save your space with a sleek all-in-one designed to fit where you need it. Print in any room you choose without causing disruptions using the optional quiet mode.
- Color: Black
- Brand: HP
- Model: F1J03A#B1H
- Released on: 2015-10-12
- Fabric type: n/a
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 17.53" h x 7.50" w x 14.53" l, 15.00 pounds
- Memory: 64MB
- Native resolution: 4800 x 1200 DPI
- Display size: 2.2
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run out of ink, and more
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- 2-sided printing allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%
- Laser quality text and brilliant color for all your documents and projects
- Save up to 50% on Ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and delivered to your door before you run out (optional subscription required). Use Original HP 63 Ink cartridges to print up to 2x the pages as refilled cartridges
- Fly through tasks with an all-in-one with fax and automatic document feeder
- Paper sizes supported: Various sizes from 3x5 in to 8.5x14 in including letter, legal, 4x6 in, 5x7 in, 8x10 in & No. 10 envelopes.
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
Most helpful customer reviews
1700 of 1748 people found the following review helpful.
Great Little Printer (but be very careful*)
I guess a month and a half of experiences is enough to write a review. I purchased this printer because my old printer (But newer model), the Officejet 8600 Pro had a ink leakage and I thought it would be a better investment to purchase a new printer because the ink is way too expensive and you when that ink could leak again. Anyways, this printer, overall, met my expectations. Me and my family use it at home to print, fax and scan on a daily basis and it does get the job done. BUT I did subtract a star for a reason. Lets start off with the Pros:
-Nice and small, can fit in tight spots.
-Super easy to set up.
-Easy to use/understand touch screen interface.
-Ink is fairly cheap and only two ink cartridges are needed, a black cartridge and tri-color cartridge.
-This printer does NOT have an Ethernet port. This is one of the biggest reasons I was hesitant to purchase this product because it makes scanning and printing a LOT faster. If you don't have access to wifi at all times, I wouldn't recommend purchasing this printer (but most likely you do).
-It takes a little long to print a page (compared to my old 8600 pro) but still prints fine.
-Ink runs out a quick, but its reasonable since the ink cartridges are so small.
To conclude, this is a great printer for it's price and the little cons won't really affect you too much unless you are printing for a business or need access to a printer 24/7. I do have one very important note:
*DO NOT sign up for the "HP Instant Ink" program advertised on the printer and its packaging. If you sign up for it and cancel your subscription anytime, the printer will get DISABLED!!
249 of 254 people found the following review helpful.
Not as good as advertised and tries to trick you into signing up for a ripoff add-on service
By Edward Antrobus
First, just be aware that the scanner doesn't duplex, only the printer. Duplex printing is SLOW. I get about 2ppm duplex printing B&W, which is pretty much the purpose for buying this printer.
HP will also push you to subscribe to their Instant Ink Program. Don't do it. If you cancel, your ink cartridges stop working. They don't advertise this fact until you try to cancel.
2282 of 2378 people found the following review helpful.
Great print and scan functionality BUT HP tries to own you
By Texas Parents
Prints well and I like the "scan to My Documents" feature. However, I have over 30 years of professional technical experience with computers and I was amazed that setting this printer up was a very convoluted experience. It should not be that way. I blame the the complexity on HP's desire to install as much of their software as possible on my computer. I don't want an HP Support Assistant or Product Assistant or any of your "pop-ups" when printing. The first few times I printed to the new printer I would get a pop-up telling me I had genuine HP print cartridges and reminding me to sign up for the free trial of Instant Ink program. I just want to print ... and I want a minimal footprint ... just the drivers please ... it's my computer, I get to load on it what I want, not you HP! I bought your printer and I'm using your ink ... now leave me alone. Just Google "hp printer pop-ups" ... I'm not the only one. A 20 minute install of a new printer turned in to a couple of hours of research for HP settings and un-installing non-essential software.