SanDisk Ultra 64GB microSDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter, Grey/Red, Standard Packaging (SDSQUNC-064G-GN6MA)
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
( stars, based on 26824 reviews)
Capture, carry and keep more high-quality photos and full HD video on your Android smartphone or tablet. Transfer pictures and videos from the card to your PC at a no-wait rate of up to 80MB/s. The SanDisk Memory Zone app, available on the Google Play store, makes it easy to view, access, and back up your files from your phone's memory. To help your smartphone run at its peak performance, set the app to automatically off-load files from your smartphone's internal memory to the card. Built to perform in extreme conditions, SanDisk Ultra micro SDHC and micro SDXC cards are water proof, temperature proof, shock proof, X-ray proof and magnet proof. The SanDisk Ultra card is rated Class 10 for Full HD video and comes with a SD adapter and a ten-year warranty.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #8 in Personal Computers
- Size: 64GB
- Color: Grey, Red
- Brand: SanDisk
- Model: SDSQUNC-064G-GN6MA
- Released on: 2015-07-30
- Fabric type: No fabrics
- Aspect ratio: 2.20:1
- Platform: Not Machine Specific
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: .43" h x .59" w x .4" l, .1 pounds
- Memory: 64GB
- Ideal for premium Android based smartphones and tablets
- Up to 80 MB/s transfer speed
- Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback
- Water proof, temperature proof, shock proof, X-ray proof and magnet proof
- Memory Zone app lets you auto-manage media and memory for peak phone performance
- Comes with SD adapter for use in cameras, A SD card will normally work in a SDHC device with low performance, A SDHC card will not work in a SD device such as a camera or reader
- Note: Refer the Installation Manual under the Technical Specification for Trouble shooting purpose.
Most helpful customer reviews
492 of 515 people found the following review helpful.
I bought this for my Nintendo Switch and it's great. I formatted it using Nintendo's recommended formatting tool ...
I bought this for my Nintendo Switch and it's great. I formatted it using Nintendo's recommended formatting tool and I haven't had any issues w/ it.
1411 of 1497 people found the following review helpful.
128GB card tested at 88MB/s read, so it meets its claim
By Eric Holzhueter
This card tested at 88MB/s read, so it meets its claim. The 4K speeds are fairly slow at 5MB/s and the sequential write is 15.8 MB/s which should suffice for most applications. This will work well for most people's needs.
Tests done on a Kingston FCR-HS3 USB 3.0 reader using CrystalDiskMark 3.0.3 x64.
Product ID on the package was SDSQUNC-128G-GN6MA
UPC was 619659133795
326 of 350 people found the following review helpful.
Great Storage Solution for Watching Movies on your Android Tablet
I've been using this SanDisk Ultra 64Gb Card in my Verizon 8" Ellipsis tablet for about 6 months and it has been extremely reliable for storing and allowing playback of a large amount of movies I've converted from DVD to MP4s for the kids to watch. Since the card comes with an SD Card adaptor, I can easily copy the videos using my Mac's SD slot and then insert the microSD card into the slot of the tablet. At 64GB, I have plenty of room for 50 or more videos. I haven't noticed any lag or buffering issues when playing the movies back using the VLC Video application on the tablet.
Like most Amazon shoppers, I count on honest, unbiased reviews. I hope you have found this review helpful in making your purchase decision.