Mounting Dream MD2380 TV Wall Mount Bracket for most 26-55 Inch LED, LCD, OLED and Plasma Flat Screen TV, with Full Motion Swivel Articulating Dual Arms, up to VESA 400x400mm and 99 LBS with Tilting
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Fulfilled by Amazon and Sold by Mounting Dream
( stars, based on 1697 reviews)
- Size: 16" Wood stud
- Brand: Mounting Dream
- Model: LYSB00SFSU53G-ELECTRNCS
- Dimensions: 15.91" h x 16.54" w x 17.13" l,
- Heavy duty unit fits for most of 26-55" TVs up to 99 LBS, with max VESA of 400 x 400mm/mounting holes spacing. Our mounts are tested with 4 times loading listed. Images on left side will help you see if this mount perfectly fits your TV in the aspects: Like VESA, 16" studs spacing and possible blocked input. Not perfect? You can check other Mounting Dream mounts for BEST options.
- Viewing becomes more comfortable: tilts TV up 5 and down 15 to reduce glare, swivels TV left or right according to your seats position. Pull out to 15.8 and retract back to 3.6, making your TV alive to move
- Easy installation with decent instruction and all included hardware in pre-labeled bags. +/-3 post-installation adjustment allows perfect TV leveling. Comes with 6 HDMI and torpedo level as gifts.
- Technology of robot welding makes whole unit sturdy and safe.
- US based customer support answers your pre-purchase and installation questions. Our mount is 10 year warranted!
Most helpful customer reviews
165 of 172 people found the following review helpful.
By Chasin' The American Dream
I was suprised with all the hardware this comes with. It came with multiple metric bolts for different thread sizes for different TV's. It comes with everything you need. As long as you mount it to a stud its not going anywhere.
146 of 153 people found the following review helpful.
This is the one that you're looking for.
By Amazon Customer
This is just what you want if you're looking to wall mount your big screen TV. I've been using this type of mount for years. And, hear me, this is important...this unit comes assembled. Just take it out of the box and it's ready to mount. No assembly required.
The good. It's well made. It can be mounted by one person...if you are experienced. It articulates easily and over a range that exceeds the mount I'm using now. All the parts are there...
Just remember to predrill your studs before you try driving the lag bolts that are used to secure the mount to the wall. And, you should use the outermost holes on the mount...they're 16" apart and that coinsides with the distance between stud centers.
A word of caution...if mounting to drywall, you should always find the studs, and then this mount should be screwed to the wall studs. Your TV might not seem as if it weighs much, but it can creat a lot of force when it's pulled away from the wall, and unsupported drywall will not handle the forces generated by moving and adjusting your TV over and over.
Just my observations. Buy one.
210 of 225 people found the following review helpful.
Update!! Great Bracket Awesome Value!
Fit my Samsung 55 perfectly. The directions are easy to follow and straight forward. All the necessary hardware was included and the bracket itself is every bit the quality of the name brands they sell at the big box stores for five times the price. Leveling and tilting the unit was a cinch.
If you found this review to be helpful please indicate so. If there's something missing, or you'd like additional info, don't hesitate to ask. I write these in the hope that it will help other buyers make a decision with so many similar products available for purchase.
Update: After several months of use, this bracket continues to impress. It hasn't loosened in the slightest. Even had compliments from a couple of friends that install professionally.