Brother Genuine TN660 High Yield Mono Laser Black Toner Cartridge
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
( stars, based on 1547 reviews)
Brother Genuine TN660 is compatible with: MFCL2700DW, 2720DW, 2740DW & DCPL2520DW, 2540DW
- Amazon Sales Rank: #8 in Office Product
- Color: Black
- Brand: Brother
- Model: TN660
- Fabric type: na
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 6.90" h x 4.30" w x 14.20" l, 1.46 pounds
- Professional mono Black laser print quality you can consistently rely on for 2,600 pages*
- Intelligently engineered to work in seamless unison with your Brother printer
- Brother Genuine toner produces crisp, sharp prints that withstand the test of time
- Brother offers an environmentally responsible way for customers to dispose of Brother Genuine cartridges. Visit manufacturer's website to learn more.
- Approx. toner cartridge yields in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4)
Most helpful customer reviews
598 of 614 people found the following review helpful.
By T. J.
Okay price and good yield. Don't forget to reset the printer so the cartridge lasts longer than Brother wants it to. For mine DL-L2360D, I go into the set-up menu --> printing --> continuous. This removes the automatic stop when the toner is lower
274 of 285 people found the following review helpful.
Great for students.
As a student I bought a brother printer and one of these cartridges to go with it. You cannot go wrong with laser printers. 99% of my printing needs are satisfied in black and white. The starter cartridge lasted me 700 prints, and my current high capacity one has lasted almost 1200 with no signs of slowing down. I haven't bought toner or ink in more than a year. Definitely worth the money.
TIP: Go into your brother printer settings and be sure to enable "Toner Saving Mode","Print Text Mode", "Reduce Paper Curl", set the DPI to 300. These will lower your toner usage while maintaining the same quality.
87 of 90 people found the following review helpful.
Outrageous toner demands holding you hostage?
Before you run out an buy more toner for your Brother printer make sure to go into 1. "general set up" menu, then to "replace toner" option and change from "stop" to "continue". This will allow you to fully deplete the toner cartridge, and trust me... there is quite a bit of toner left inside!
Then when it finally runs out buy a new TN660 as the high yield cartridges are worth it.
Brothers page count estimate is based on 5% coverage, that is pretty much this review printed on a full sheet of paper.