AmazonBasics Microfiber Cleaning Cloth - 24-Pack
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
( stars, based on 2959 reviews)
AmazonBasics CW190423 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, (Pack of 24)
- Amazon Sales Rank: #1 in Automotive
- Size: 24-Pack
- Color: Blue and Yellow
- Brand: AmazonBasics
- Model: CW190423
- Number of items: 24
- Dimensions: 13.00" h x 10.00" w x 4.00" l, 1.59 pounds
- Ultra soft, non-abrasive microfiber cloths will not scratch paints, coats or other surfaces
- Cleans with or without chemical cleaners, leaves lint and streak free results
- Absorbs eight times its own weight
- Pack comes with three different towel colors (blue, yellow, and white)
- Rinse and reuse 100's of times
- Imported; 90% Polyester 10% Polyamide
Most helpful customer reviews
243 of 259 people found the following review helpful.
Quality not good as the price
4 parts were torn (blue cloth) and edges came off after washing
413 of 445 people found the following review helpful.
Don't buy these-THIN and small
Don't buy these! They are thin and you can see through them. I have bought many of these from other sources and they have always been square; these are missing 1/4 of the cloth you can buy commonly for about the same price. I am probably sending back. disappointed!
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Wish I Read the Negative Reviews
By Erin J.
I will not complain about the size since that is as advertised. I will, however, address other areas and quality issues.
Intended Use: I bought these primarily for car cleaning because my husband is meticulous about automotive detailing. I also do not use paper towels in the kitchen/home, so these will do cleaning duty, too.
1) Each cloth is tagged with a large paper-like care label. For my husband, this is unacceptable because it's too scratchy and I'm inclinded to agree. So here we are, ripping off all of these labels.
2) They smell and feel weird. The care instructions say to wash with cool water before using. Normally (and with every other microfiber I've purchased) i would laugh this off. The smell and coating on them, however, was weird enough that i DID was them before using! And that only made the smell worse! And I'm not even a freak about "chemicals!" I actually compared them to some unused clothes I got from the home improvement store and they are substantially more coated, almost to the point of being tacky to the touch.
3) They are not good quality and I give them a year or less in the rotation before they are thrown away. This sounds okay, but considering we have good quality microfiber clothes that are now a decade old, it's a little wasteful. I was thinking the 144-count would last me YEARS.
1) You get what you pay for. The bulk pricing is as cheap as I've seen, especially with subscribe and save. If you view these as fairly disposable, then you will not be disappointed.
Overall, I don't feel good about this purchase and will not buy again. I don't use paper products in the home because they're wasteful and expensive. Sadly, I think these are pretty wasteful too and they smell so weird, I wonder what part of the world they're poisoning with their production. Still, I'll make the best of it and use these for heavy cleaning. You do get what you pay when it comes to these things. High quality clothes make a huge difference. But if you cannot properly care for the high quality ones or you're using these with heavy solvents or soil, these make sense.