HP 61 Black & Tri-color Original Ink Cartridges, 2 pack (CR259FN)
|Price:||Too low to display Details|
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
( stars, based on 5188 reviews)
HP 61 original ink cartridge (CR259FN) works with the following printer models: HP Deskjet 1000, 1010, 1050, 1055, 1056, 1510, 1512, 2050, 2510, 2512, 2514, 2540, 2542, 2544, 3000, 3050, 3052, 3054, 3510, 3511, 3512. HP ENVY 4500, 4502, 5530, 5531, 5532, 5534, 5535, 5539. HP Officejet 2620, 2621, 4630.
Print laser-quality text and vivid color graphics and images, using Original HP inks. Documents retain black text and color quality for decades without fading. Get enhanced image quality using papers with the ColorLok symbol. Convenient features make printing easy, including technology that lets you finish printing a critical document when you're low on a specific ink
- Amazon Sales Rank: #2 in Office Product
- Color: Black, Tri-color (2 pack)
- Brand: HP
- Model: CR259FN
- Fabric type: NA
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 1.85" h x .75" w x 2.52" l, .23 pounds
- Colors: Black, tri-color
- Cartridge yield (approx.) per cartridge: 190 pages black, 165 pages tri-color
- HP ink cartridge for HP printers deliver high quality photos and documents.
- Get up to 2X as many pages vs. refills. Based on a HP commissioned study for performance of cartridges refilled / remanufactured compared to Original HP ink cartridges.
- Eco-friendly: This cartridge is made from up to 70% recycled content.
- Geniune original HP ink cartridge: proven performance for superb prints.
- It's easy to choose the Original HP ink cartridge for your printing needs.
- HP 61 ink cartridge works with the following printers: HP DeskJet 1000, 1010, 3000, 1051, 1055, 1056, 1510, 1512, 1050, 2050, 2510, 2512, 2514, 2540, 2541, 2542, 2543, 2544, 2546, 2547, 3050, 3051A, 3052A, 3054, 3510, 3511, 3512
- HP 61 ink cartridge works with the following printers: HP OfficeJet 2620, 2621, 4630, 4632, 4635
- HP 61 ink cartridge works with the following printers: HP ENVY 4500, 4501, 4502, 4504, 5530, 5531, 5532, 5534, 5535
- What's in the box: New Original HP 61 ink cartridges (CR259FN)
Most helpful customer reviews
125 of 127 people found the following review helpful.
List of compatable models straight from the box.
Works great in my HP Envy 5530. I read many of the reviews about how this combo pack (black & tri-color) didn't work in some printers. Then when I entered my printer's model number into amazon, it told me that it wasn't compatable with my printer. I thought it was weird, because I thought all "61" ink should work in all printers that take "61" ink.
I decided to take my chances and purchase this HP 61 ink set anyways and I am glad I did. It works perfectly in my printer. When I received the ink, I checked the side of the box and my printer was listed. Here is the list of printers that are listed as compatable on the box:
HP Deskjet - 1000, 1010, 1012, 1050, 1051, 1055, 1056, 1510, 1512, 1514, 2050, 2510, 2512, 2514, 2540, 2541, 2542, 2543, 2544, 3000, 3050, 3050A, 3051A, 3052A, 3054, 3054A, 3056A, 3510, 3511, 3512.
HP Envy - 4500, 4501, 4502, 4504, 4505, 5530, 5531, 5532, 5535, 5539.
HP Officejet - 2620, 4630, 4631, 4632, 4635.
I hope this helps and clears up the confusion that everyone might be having.
28 of 28 people found the following review helpful.
5 Sheets of Paper and Already Low Color Message
I printed 5 sheets of paper in color (not a great amount -- just some clip art and a colorful border). For some reason, the color cartridge is reading "Low" already. Perhaps this is a manufacturer error. There is no way that after 5 sheets of paper that the ink should be low. I'll stick to Costco or Staples to refill my ink from now on. Not pleased.
33 of 35 people found the following review helpful.
My printer says the color cartridge is no good. I work hard for my money
I know I purchased in September, however I opened the package today to install new cartridges. My printer says the color cartridge is no good. I work hard for my money, and if something does not work, you should have something in place for that, I do not care how long it has been. Now I have to spend another 40-50 dollars for an item I have purchased through Amazon that does not work. I am so disappointed.I have sent a phot of the cartridge I opened today. I have no reason to lye. The black cartridge is fine. This is so sad.