HP 61 Black & Tri-color Original Ink Cartridges, 2 Cartridges (CR259FN)
|Price:||Too low to display Details|
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
( stars, based on 5791 reviews)
HP 61 original ink cartridge (CR259FN) works with the following printer models: HP Deskjet 1000, 1010, 1050, 1055, 1056, 1510, 1512, 2050, 2510, 2512, 2514, 2540, 2542, 2544,2549, 3000, 3050, 3052, 3054, 3510, 3511, 3512. HP ENVY 4500, 4502, 5530, 5531, 5532, 5534, 5535, 5539. HP Officejet 2620, 2621, 4630.
Print laser-quality text and vivid color graphics and images, using Original HP inks. Documents retain black text and color quality for decades without fading. Get enhanced image quality using papers with the ColorLok symbol. Convenient features make printing easy, including technology that lets you finish printing a critical document when you're low on a specific ink
- Amazon Sales Rank: #2 in Office Product
- Color: Black, Tri-color (2 pack)
- Brand: HP
- Model: CR259FN
- Fabric type: NA
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 1.85" h x .75" w x 2.52" l, .25 pounds
- HP 61 ink cartridge yield (approx.) per cartridge: 190 pages in black, 165 pages in tri-color
- HP ink cartridge for HP printers deliver high quality photos and documents.
- HP 61 ink cartridge works with the following printers:
- HP DeskJet 1000, 1010, 3000, 1051, 1055, 1056, 1510, 1512, 1050, 2050, 2510, 2512, 2514, 2540, 2541, 2542, 2543, 2544, 2546, 2547, 2549,3050, 3051A, 3052A, 3054, 3510, 3511, 3512
- HP OfficeJet 2620, 2621, 4630, 4632, 4635
- HP ENVY 4500, 4501, 4502, 4504, 5530, 5531, 5532, 5534, 5535
- Get up to 2X as many pages vs. refills. Based on a HP commissioned study for performance of cartridges refilled / remanufactured compared to Original HP ink cartridges.
- Genuine original HP ink cartridge: proven performance for superb prints.
Most helpful customer reviews
162 of 165 people found the following review helpful.
List of compatable models straight from the box.
Works great in my HP Envy 5530. I read many of the reviews about how this combo pack (black & tri-color) didn't work in some printers. Then when I entered my printer's model number into amazon, it told me that it wasn't compatable with my printer. I thought it was weird, because I thought all "61" ink should work in all printers that take "61" ink.
I decided to take my chances and purchase this HP 61 ink set anyways and I am glad I did. It works perfectly in my printer. When I received the ink, I checked the side of the box and my printer was listed. Here is the list of printers that are listed as compatable on the box:
HP Deskjet - 1000, 1010, 1012, 1050, 1051, 1055, 1056, 1510, 1512, 1514, 2050, 2510, 2512, 2514, 2540, 2541, 2542, 2543, 2544, 3000, 3050, 3050A, 3051A, 3052A, 3054, 3054A, 3056A, 3510, 3511, 3512.
HP Envy - 4500, 4501, 4502, 4504, 4505, 5530, 5531, 5532, 5535, 5539.
HP Officejet - 2620, 4630, 4631, 4632, 4635.
I hope this helps and clears up the confusion that everyone might be having.
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
Original Hp Ink
By Ms. Larios
Best price I found online without a coupon or anything. Staples has the same price and Walmart and Target are pricier by a couple of dollars. Overall best price I found online with Amazon Prime. If you know a better price let me know!
Perfect match for my HP Envy 5530 Printer
Colors clean and bright and Black deep and dark. Overall Good HP Ink for your HP Printer.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Quality you can trust....
We have a fairly nice printer, but we only keep black ink in it to save money. We only print documents and coupons with it. But I found this color and black pack cheaper than I can buy one black cartridge! I was going to have to buy a color one soon for projects we are working on. I know I can trust these cartridges as I have been buying them for our printer since 2008. I have printed pictures and many other multi colored documents with this ink. And sometimes the ink sits for months before we use it and I have never had any complaints about it. I know there are recycled inks, but I am afraid of the quality and would rather be able to trust the ink than save more money. I only use the color ink for very important things - so it needs to reliable. I am also happy to have saved the money this time!!!